Why V2 Cloud
Local Cloud – Based in Saudi Arabia
Simplicity – Easy to understand with an overcomplicated portal to manage your deployment
Flexible – Cloud on your terms and configuration
Leverages years of V2 experience as a Local Cloud Service Provider for customers in Saudi Arabia
Independent from the ISPs, providing high-speed connectivity and securing your information
Face-to-face relationship, with IT staff who are available 24/7 and whom you can turn to if you run into any trouble or need help
Local Network Access, No need to share bandwidth with the entire Internet and no need to send your data around the world before it makes its way to and from your servers..
V2 gives more excellent reliability, V2 has a dedicated, experienced IT staff—meaning they can likely resolve problems faster.
Cloud SLA built-in and standard
All discounts are automated
Keeping up with new Saudi Regulations
Subject to Saudi Law
How The Public Cloud Helps Save Money
Benefits of V2’s Public Cloud
Connected to Saudi Telecom Company (STC), Mobily, and Integrated Telecom Company (ITC)
Certified By CTIC as Class (B) Local Cloud Provider
Full audit trail built-in and cannot be deleted
Access control built-in preventing employees from having improver access
Two-Factor authentication preventing non-IT staff from accessing the cloud portal
All data is encrypted, and customers can apply their own encryption with no additional cost
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Complaint (PCI DSS) - Financial Level Security
ISO 27001 Certified - Certified for privacy and security
Dedicated international bandwidth (Orange and TATA)
Cloud Billing & Pricing FAQ
Our billing system checks your usage (CPU, RAM, etc.) every five minutes. It compares the amount you have subscribed for each resource to your current usage level. Any usage above your subscription level is charged automatically on a burst on a five-minute rolling basis. Alternatively, you can subscribe for resources for one month, one year, or three years.
These are the processes that check what capacity a customer is using in our Cloud and bills them for the appropriate amount. V2 Cloud works on short 5-minute billing cycles. So if you are using any burst capacity, you will see deductions for the capacity you are using every five minutes from your account balance.
You needn’t purchase any capacity in advance and run on burst. We’ll bill you out of your account balance as you go in short five-minute cycles. Alternatively, you can subscribe for resources for one month, one year (10% discount), or three years (25% discount).
Nothing dramatic! We simply charge the additional usage in short five-minute cycles against your account balance. It’s automatic, and you don’t need to do anything explicit.
Many customers want to ensure their account is continuously funded correctly. Adding a saved payment method allows you to have your account auto topped up when funds run low or to auto-renew subscriptions when they are due to expire. V2 does not hold any credit card information; it is held at the payment processor only.
That’s because we let customers customize the virtual CPU core to optimize performance for different applications. For example, if you have a server size of 10GHz, you can set that to have ten virtual cores of 1GHz each or four virtual cores of 2.5GHz or anything in between. So if you have an application that needs more CPU threads but less performance per core, you’d set it to have ten cores. In this way, you can boost performance without incurring additional resource costs. Don’t worry; the default is set to auto, so it’s not a feature you need to deal with unless you want to.
Virtual Vision (V2) guarantees a network latency of 1ms or less for data packets between servers within V2’s services and network.
– Built for Saudi Arabia by focusing on five pillars:
Ease of Use.
Built on opensource.
– Build a Saudi Cloud and Saudi hosting services that provide a similar experience as international providers.
– Focus on leveraging the experience gained since 2010.
– Develop business relationships that foster an environment of cooperation.
– Focused on the complete customer experience from customer vision, design, implementation, support, managed services, and not just on the Cloud service itself.
– Helps you to reduce your costs associated with the management and maintenance of IT systems.
– Modernize your applications quickly and also migrate appropriate workloads while managing hybrid environments securely.
– Stay focused and agile with IT solutions that are specifically designed to match your business requirements.
– There are no restrictions on the type of OS or even workloads, and we also offer modern APIs for provisioning and configuring compute resources.
– Enjoy low latency and worldwide connectivity.
– Pay only for what you really need and use. No bundling of resources and standard size server.
– Prepare your enterprise for success with our proven processes, IT infrastructure, expertise as well as 24×7 support.
– Take advantage of the public and private cloud features by enabling users to connect their private infrastructure to our public Cloud.
– Stream at multiple gigabit speeds through V2 Cloud servers. Avoid network issues while running and managing your big data and video streams.
Enjoy instant provisioning of servers, IPs, drivers, private networks, and any other resource without any delay.
– 100% uptime reference point and up to 50 times credits against any downtime over 15 minutes. 1ms maximum latency internally in our clouds.
– V2 Cloud infrastructure is locally hosted in a world-class and innovative Tier III design Data Center that offers high resiliency.
There are two billing models – subscription and burst. Subscriptions are purchased upfront, and the burst is charged as you go. Subscriptions are suitable for stable requirements. On the other hand, you can use burst purchasing for temporary requirements. Best of all, we’ll automatically charge on your burst for anything you use above your subscribed levels so you can easily combine the two.
No, we only count running resources against your resource subscription level. After shutting down, we don’t count the CPU and RAM, but resources that persist, like storage, will continue to be charged for.
Yes, you can layer up subscriptions, so if your needs grow over time, you can simply buy a subscription on top of those you may already have.
We accept bank transfers, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal. Account balances generally update in real-time (for bank transfers when funds clear). First payments on new accounts can take up to a couple of hours to upgrade.
By default, we don’t set subscriptions to auto-renew; however, you can easily turn this on to avoid needing to re-purchase manually for convenience.
Yes, you can choose between Saudi Arabia Riyal (SAR), Swiss Francs (CHF), United States Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR), or British Pounds (GBP) in any of our cloud locations when you open your account.
The transition is seamless; you simply need to add funds before the trial period expires. You simply need to add funds from the web console to upgrade your account to a full-paying one. We do recommend cloning your drives and restarting your cloud servers at some point after the upgrade as we separate production customers from trial users for security, and taking these actions will ensure you are separated from new trial users.
it depends on customer workloads so, we assess customer environments then recommend best migration option for him.
– Virtual Vision brings the world’s latest technologies, services, products, local hosting, and solutions to the untapped markets of Saudi Arabia, and we partner with the most prominent companies in their respective fields to achieve that goal.
– Our Company is a Saudi Cloud Service Provider and Local Cloud Hosting of innovative solutions, specializing in business and information technology.
– We also provide services in general contracting, staffing, and security.
It depends on customer workloads so, we assess customer environments then recommend the best migration option for him.
it depends on customer workloads so, we assess customer environments then recommend best Backup option for him.
Yes, you can enable 2FA to Access the V2 Cloud portal.
it depends on customer workloads so, we assess customer environments then recommend best option for him.
– Traffic is separated using VLANs and KVM’s traffic separation layer at the boundary of each Cloud VM.
– V2’s Cloud leverages the open-source KVM hypervisor to fully separate all traffic between client accounts below the virtual machine level.
– No end-user can view traffic from any other end-user; this is achieved through full packet inspection of all incoming and outgoing packets to – VMs by Linux KVM. KVM implements a virtual switch for every networking interface of each VM.
– Acceptable traffic courses (i.e., other VMs in the user’s account) are instantiated on boot and updated as VMs are added and removed from various networks (i.e., end-user private networks in the local Cloud).
Khobar office (Headquarters)
Khobar Mall Office 318 Khobar, Eastern Province 31952, Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 920008514
Fax: +966 13 887 7240
King Abdul Aziz Road, Spring District, opposite Kingdom Schools, next to Riyadh Bank, 2nd floor, Office 16, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 112251651
Fax: +966 13 887 7240